I am not in the habit of writing Christmas lists, and even if I were Christmas 2011 is past. This is my list of things I want for 2012.
- 2-Person Dome Tent: This is just about the cheapest quality 2-person tent I could find.
- Waterproof Backpack: How else am I going to keep my maps, logs, and camping supplies dry?
- Water Purifier: I’m not a big fan of diarrhea.
- Performance Bedding: Go ahead and get the jokes out of the way… Are you done now? I’m one of those people who can’t sleep if I’m too hot or cold.
- Fleece Throw: You’ve got to have a snugly blanket for those movie nights.
- Posters: I’d love any of these posters, but the “It’s Always Sunny” and the “Office Space” posters stand out.
- Coffee Press: Eight-cup French Press in stainless steel and glass? Yes, please.
- Razor: Don’t laugh! It’s important to trim the shrubs!
- Cologne: Yes, it says “Musk” in the name, but it smells amazing!